Amazing Opportunity for an AssistantBranch Manager in Bracknell with an extremely successful Independent Estate Agency.
If you are an experienced estate agent or senior negotiator and are looking for career progression, then this is definitely worth your attention. Consideration will also be given to an outstanding candidate with a proven track record in residential sales.
- To assist the Branch manager in increasing business levels and profit
- To deliver exceptional customer service
- Valuing and instructing properties to the market
- Sales progression and regular client contact
- Staff management, training and development
- Estate agency Experience is essential
- You must be enthusiastic, ambitious and results driven
- Well-presented, communicative and articulate
- You must have the desire to succeed and the drive to achieve
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are crucial
- A full UK driving license
- A generous basic Salary (based on experience)
- Car Allowance
- Paid Annual Holidays
- Other Benefits
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW or drop me a line for more details.
The Humphrey Group are a specialist Recruiter for the property industry and place excellent people in appropriate roles to reach their full potential and follow their dreams. We make Recruitment Quicker, Easier and Relevant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'