Salary: Up to £23,000 per annum
Our client is a household name in the sector and has become a much loved and trusted brand nationally. They currently have over 900 stores throughout the UK and are constantly growing and expanding. Our client prides themselves on the brands they represent within their multitude of sites across the country as well as delivering exceptional service to all customers.
- A positive, enthusiastic and upbeat personality who can engage all team members and motivate them to deliver a great experience for all customers
- Previous experience managing within a busy branded retail or hospitality environment and the ability to deliver Key Performance Indicators is essential
- The ability to lead and develop a store team to great success
- Experience working in an environment which is focused on pace and delivery of brand standards is essential
- You will live and breathe customer service and relate every decision back to the customer
- A current Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager would be ideal for this role with opportunities to progress to other management levels in the near future and beyond!
- Punctual, reliable and willing to go the extra mile, you will thrive on achieving targets and love the buzz of a site that is busy
- Effective planning, time management and strong communication skills
- A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role
- You will be expected to manage a busy site and take a hands on approach to all aspects of the business
- Dealing with and resolving any customer complaints or queries to a high standard and ensuring all customers are satisfied with their visits to the site
- Ensuring the team are driving the highest standards of customer service and go the extra mile for all customers
- Following brand standards and lead by example in the delivery of the standards for the site
- Training all team members to have an in depth knowledge of all products and services within the site
- Organising daily and weekly staff scheduling to ensure the right people are on site at the right time
- Following company stock procedures and processing food deliveries
- Ensuring Health and Safety and hygiene procedures are maintained and followed by all team members
Our client is an expanding and driven business, and a market leader in their field they are focused on and committed to driving the impressive growth they have achieved to date by investing in their employees. They have a strong commitment to training and developing their staff and where possible seek to promote from within and offer fantastic opportunities for future progression allowing individuals to forge successful careers.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Toddington, Dunstable, Luton, Hemel Hemsptead, St Albans, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, Hitchin, Houghton Regis, Millbrook
KEY WORDS: Retail, Hospitality, Catering, Customer Service, People Management, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Store Manager, General Manager, Unit Manager, Restaurant Manager
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'