Location: Abbey Wood
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join their team in Abbey Wood. If you’re an experienced leader with a passion for community and delivering great customer service, this really is a fantastic opportunity to progress. And with a successful internal development programme in place, our client is truly committed to helping their colleagues grow, develop and progress their career with a business that’s all about its colleagues, customers and members.
Our client has been through a lot of positive change over the past few years and they’re not done yet. They are constantly exploring more ways to do business that’s better for their members, customers and communities. And with 100 new stores opening across the UK in 2018 alone, it’s an amazing time to join them!
- Previous experience as a Supervisor, Team Leader, Assistant Manager or Manager, preferably within retail or hospitality
- A proven record of coaching and developing teams of various sizes and ability
- An interest working with your local community
- Previously helped to improve business performance
- Experience working closely with your colleagues in a customer facing environment
- The ability to manage changing and often conflicting priorities
- As an Assistant Manager you will lead, inspire and develop your team, spending most of your day on the shop floor, making sure that each and every customer is valued as soon as they walk through the door
- You’ll seek opportunities to stay ahead of the competition and react to changes that could affect store performance.
- Lead and coach your team from the front as you work towards team and individual performance goals
- Take charge of everything, from developing your people to managing sales, waste and costs
- Completing regular performance reviews with team members and identifying training & development needs
- To recruit, train and develop your team to consistently provide product availability and responsive, efficient, friendly and knowledgeable customer service
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Abbey Wood, Barking, Dagenham, Dartford, Bromley, Romford, Grays, Sidcup
KEY WORDS: Food Trading, Food Trading Manager, Retail, Management, Manager, Team Management, Assistant Manager, Food Retail, Service, Team Leader, Department Manager, Section Leader, Deputy Manager, Duty Manager, Hospitality, Leisure, Shift Leader, Supervisor
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'