Assistant Hotel Manager | 3* 2 Rosette Oxfordshire Hotel | Accommodation Available
We are looking for an experienced & enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join our friendly team here at our 3* 2 Rosette hotel in Oxfordshire.
Located in Burford one of the much-loved treasures of The Cotswolds, The Lamb Inn is part of the long established Cotswold Inns & Hotels group.
This relaxed17 bedroom hotel, including a Bar, Courtyard & Restaurant is popular with the locals and visitors to Burford.
As Assistant Manager, you will be in charge of overseeing all areas of the business and ensuring that standards are maintained, staff are fully trained, all departments are running efficiently and budgets are adhered to.
Some of the responsibilities of an Assistant Manager are as follows:
- Reception / Reservations Front of House and Rooms
- Food & Beverage
- Coordination of Departments
- Customer Relations
Assistant Manager General Duties:
- To ensure guests receive a warm welcome and are treated to the utmost hospitality and care during their stay
- To assist the General Manager & Deputy General Manager on the day to day running of a busy hotel
- To ensure all complaints are minimized and handled professionally
- To supervise, motivate, train and recruit the team
- To coordinate hotel departments
- Previous experience in similar role - team leader / department manager
- You're ambitious and would like to see yourself climbing the ladder within the company
- Team player
- Forward thinking
- Immaculate personal presentation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and passionate hotel.
There is also great opportunity for career progression within The Lamb Inn & across the group of Cotswold Inns & Hotels.
At Cotswold Inns and Hotels, the personal development of all our employees is a key priority, we ensure regular training is carried out in all departments and actively support individual staff in their attainment of further qualifications and internal promotion.
Live in accommodation is available for this role.
Benefits include: Share of tips, staff discount throughout the group, Life Assurance Policy & a stakeholders pension.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'