Assistant Manager - Bridgend
Our client has a strong & stable heritage in fashion & footwear and we are looking for an Assistant Manager for their store in Lincoln. We are looking for a driven ambitious manager or strong supervisor to come on board who has proven experience in driving KPIs & delivering a world-class customer experience.
Assistant Manager duties will include;
- Supporting the store manager with the smooth operation and day-to-day running of this high profile store
- Drive all KPIs such as sales, conversion, UPT
- Ensure high calibre customer service at all times
- Support & encourage the on-going development of your team through regular training and personal development plans
- Analyse commercial reports such as best sellers and category reports to ensure the shop floor is reflective of the current market and VM standards are strong.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'