Marston’s is more than just a world-renowned brewery: we’re also home to one of the UK’s largest and most successful pub chains. Now, we’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic and ambitious Assistant Manager to help lead the team.
Have you got what it takes?
Being an Assistant Manager is busy, varied, fast paced and fun. It’s also an important step to proving you have the leadership potential to become a General Manager. You’ll be comfortable turning your hand to any area you’re needed, from helping out the kitchen team to getting hands-on behind the bar. You’ll also enjoy taking on more responsibility as you learn on the job.
As an Assistant Manager you’ll:
- Inspire and motivate your colleagues on every shift.
- Be passionate about doing the right thing for your colleagues and your customers.
- Be accountable for the smooth running of shifts and for managing all aspects of the pub when the General Manager is away.
- Be inquisitive and drive your development as you work towards the General Manager role.
Are we right for you?
From cosy locals to pub restaurants, our destination businesses serve up an award-winning selection of pub classics and innovative new dishes. What’s more, our impressive drinks portfolio combines well-known brands, like Estrella and Hobgoblin, with outstanding craft ales and beers. Add a dash of our unique Marston’s atmosphere and we have the ingredients to make every visit a fantastic experience for our customers. The same goes for our people and as one of our Assistant Managers you’ll find a premium blend of challenge, security and career progression. And whenever you need support or guidance advice from your General Manager, you’ll find their door is always open.
At Marston’s we put our people first and always look for ways to improve your working life. We offer real benefits like:
- Reliable hours contract
- Potential to earn bonus
- Access to a pension scheme
- Childcare support
- Award winning training and development
- Marston’s R£wards - an online perks scheme offering on discounts on gym membership, cinema tickets and days out.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'