Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Deputy Manager for a fantastic and leading large format retail store near Marlow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business at a very exciting time. This retailer has stores in key locations in the UK and has a reputation for exceptional service. The Deputy Manager is integral to its ongoing success and growth, as a Deputy Manager you will drive your team to deliver outstanding service and achieve all targets.
The Retail Deputy Manager is responsible for:
- To profitably develop the full sales potential of the branch, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team.
- Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
- Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
- Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
- Cost control.
- Operational Compliance at all times
- Staff standards of dress and presentation.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on Retail Manager with previous exposure to working in a customer focused retail environment.
The starting salary will be circa £24,000 and this will be reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply for this Deputy Manager position send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'