** ASSISTANT MANAGER - SOUTHAMPTON - UP TO £25K PLUS BENEFIT AND BONUS **
Are you result-driven? Are you energetic and with a great spirit of initiative? If so, Search Hospitality is looking for you! A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant manager has arisen within a fast-growing restaurant group. If music, food and people are your passion, this role will bring the best out of you! The ideal assistant manager will have a real talent in building relationships with both guests and the team. You will have an innate drive for excellent customer service together with a dynamic and bubbly personality.
What's in for you:
* A rota with a great work life balance
* Regular weekends off work
* 28 days paid holiday per year
* A very competitive salary
* Profit share bonus scheme
* Annual salary reviews
* A range of internal and external training courses
* Regular training reviews
* Regular performance reviews
* A personal development plan tailored to your needs
* The opportunity to develop within your own restaurant
* The opportunity to get involved with new openings
* The opportunity to transfer to other restaurants
If you think you are the perfect fit for this position apply here or get in touch via email to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- brand; assistant manager; restaurant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'