An established & expanding fashion high street fashion retailer are seeking a dynamic, commercially focused Assistant Manager
As an Assistant Manager you will -
- Have the ability to assist the store manager in the running of a store on a day to day basis
- Have excellent commercial knowledge & visual merchandising skills
- Be passionate about driving sales , inspiring your team to offer a great experience for all customers
- Be extremely customer service & sales focused
- Have the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Be focused on staff training & development
- Be passionate about your own development & highly ambitious
- You will also have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced high volume fashion environment
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience as an Assistant manager or supervisor, within a high street, fast paced fashion environment.
The successful candidate will be an existing supervisor or assistant manager with a fashion background however a strong sales focus is essential. Professionalism is key and a level of maturity to communicate effectively with customers. Applicants must take a pride in their appearance and be of the highest calibre in their presentation. This is the ideal role for those who are driven and looking to develop their career in fashion management
May & Stephens acts as an "employment business" in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'