Do you love fresh food, delivering exceptional service and motivating your team? Great! We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focussed individual to join us as an Assistant Manager prior to our development in March 2019.
The Prince of Wales, which is due to re-open in March 2018 is part of McMullen’s Destination Inns we deliver our guests a full table service dining experience, offering a classic British seasonal menu alongside daily changing Specials. We are proud of our reputation for great quality fresh food and exceptional service, therefore finding the right Assistant Manager to join our friendly team is essential.
Why join Destination Inns as an Assistant Manager?
Destination Inns are part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Great accommodation (if required)
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic career development - currently over 50% of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'