A national provider of student accommodation is seeking an experienced Assistant Manager with customer facing experience to join their team in Liverpool on a 6 month full time contract.
This is a customer facing role, where your key responsibilities included within the role are:
- To implement and support student experience events at the residence.
- To provide a high level of service to all front of house enquiries.
- Manage all aspects of administration within the residences including electronic and paper based systems.
- To deal with incoming calls to the business
- Play a key role during the client move in and client move out process to provide a smooth transition for the client whilst ensuring all administrative, operational and financial aspects are completed to a high standard.
- To assist the Management with the collection debt and rent arrears.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract, working Monday - Friday 9-6pm.
To be considered for this role you will be accountable for supporting the General Manager in managing the two residences and the students within. This will involve delivering outstanding customer service, problem solving and managing the buildings in the absence of the Manager.
In return, you will receive a salary up to £26,525, along with a benefits package that includes 25 days annual leave, performance related bonus, pension and much more. (Pro rated, for 6 months
Apply today for further information and immediate interview.
- Customer Service
- Student Accommodation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job