Part of a growing gastro pub group, they are a true country pub with rooms in a picturesque setting. They pride themselves on serving up real ales, classic pub dishes and locally-sourced menus crafted from quality ingredients. Their crowning jewel is the vast garden which offers al fresco dining in the summer and is the perfect spot for a garden party or outdoor weddings.
The Package and Role as an Assistant Manager
Our Client is seeking an Assistant Manager to help in overseeing the bar and restaurant ensuring customer service standards are delivered to the highest standard. The role will involve overseeing the management of everything Food & Beverage across the property. Being a hands on leader of this team is essential along with being front facing, polite and professional.
- Able to progress within the Company.
- A salary of up to £22,000 per annum will be offered
- Tips and tronc
- Staff Discount & Incentives
- Internal Training and Company Progression
- Deputising for the General Manager
- Lead the team in delivering an excellent guest experience
- Training and development of the team
What we look for in an Assistant Manager:
- At least 6 months experience in a supervisory role
- Hospitality, leisure or retail experience
- Ability to role model our values and brand standards
- Passionate about great service
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Skilled in organising and planning
- Excellent verbal communication
- An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job