We have an Assistant Manager post available at our Kathleen Rutland Care Home situated in Leicester Forest East.
£18,152.46 - £19,107.86 per annum DOE
In this role you will;
- Ensure that all policies and procedures of Vista are fully implanted in the Home
- Take responsibility, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputies, or when delegated, for the day-to-day management of the Home.
- Support people who live in the Home to exercise choice and control over their lives.
- To be involved in the assessment and admission of people to the Home, following Vista’s Policies and Procedures.
- Comply with all health and safety legislation, and taking responsibility for specific issues as delegated by the Manager.
- Support each person who lives in the Home, to maintain active contact with friends and family and to build a network of friends and relationships both within their Home and in the wider community to prevent isolation.
This is a 36 hours per week post and you will be required to work flexibly Monday - Sunday, including bank holidays between 7am - 9.30pm on a rota basis. You will be required to work alternate weekends.
Experience of working in a Health and Social care setting with older people is essential and you must hold a Health and Social care qualification at Level 2 or above.
In return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health & Social care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your personal growth with continuous training.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
To view further details and to apply for this post please click 'Apply Now'
- health and social care
- Old People's Home