An Assistant Manager is required for a fabulous Restaurant rurally based to the North of Colchester. This excellent establishment based in North Essex have recently gained a reputation for serving a top quality menu prepared from the best of local ingredients.
- Provide support in running the front of house operation.
- Maintaining the top standards of service that have been achieved.
• Experience of leadership and people management.
• Proof and communicate a passion for food and beverage excellence.
• Purchasing/negotiation, control experience, particularly for beverages.
• Results orientated.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Good analytical, numeric and verbal reasoning skills.
• A methodical approach to work with proven ability in relation to planning.
• Customer and results focussed with a real drive for quality.
• Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Office packages.
• Good broad legislative knowledge with regards to Health and Safety, Food handling and licensing laws.
- Salary Negotiable.
- Assistant Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job