ASSISTANT MANAGER - PETERBOROUGH (PE4 6ZR)
YOU WILL BE DOING
Your role is to be the TOP PERFORMING Sales Person in your store, coaching, mentoring the other in the team to be the best like YOU! Your Store Manager will rely on you to manage the store in their absence, ensuring that everything is on point, from Customer Experience to showroom standards.
You will be hungry to learn about our vast product ranges and impart this on others too, whether is aiding our customers or training team members. You will eagerly look for sales & service improvements, nothing changes if we don’t and share/promote best practice in your store but also your region too.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previous experience in a similar role/environment and at a senior level
- Proven track record over achieving on targets
- Passionate about achieving high quality service
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Exceptional people skills, you can change your style dependent on who you are talking with
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU…….
- £20,000 basic salary with an OTE £45,000
- Weekly pay roll, always helps when those unexpected bills come in
- Pre Sales close down - we work hard from Boxing Day in the Christmas Sales so we close ALL STORES for the week prior to Christmas
- High street discounts, cinema ticket offers, childcare vouchers and much more
- Induction, sales and ongoing training in our state of the art academies
- Opportunities for career growth, whether this is being promoted or giving you the skills to be an even better YOU
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Finally, the chance to work with great people, brilliant products and the fastest growing furniture brand in the UK
HOURS OF WORK
Our store opens Monday to Friday from 9am to 8pm, Saturday from 9am to 6pm and Sunday from 10.30am to 5pm (10:30 am - 11:00 am viewing only). YOU will be required to work every weekend and Bank Holidays as these are high footfall/sales days for us.