Restaurant Assistant Manager
Up to £21K Depending on experience+ Benefits + Bonus
Looking for a rewarding CHALLENGE? Do you enjoy working in a FAST-PACED, FUN, TEAM & CUSTOMER-FOCUSED ENVIRONMENT?
At YO!, we pride ourselves on our brand and our unique customer experience. If you love working in restaurants, have excellent communication skills, love life to the full and are looking for a structured career, YO! could be the place for you.
The Perfect Assistant Manager:
We’re looking for a hands-on, Passionate and energetic, self-motivated Assistant Manager with the ability to respond quickly to daily business requirements. Someone who thrives on leading by example and developing their team to do the same. Working under the guidance of the General Manager to set the standards and grow the business delivering the perfect shift. A forward-thinking future leader who likes more than just fresh fish!
The Assistant Manager Role:
• The Assistant Manager (AM) will report directly to the General Manager and be ultimately responsible in the General Managers absence.
• Setting the standards - Motivating and leading your Team, guiding them in efficiently operating their departments ensuring your restaurant is set to the highest standards every shift maintaining the goals set by your General Manager.
• Food Quality - having a great working knowledge and understanding of the kitchen including product knowledge.
• Customer Service -delivering superior customer service and experience in all aspects of guest interaction.
• Profitability - understanding reports regarding costs, controls and expenditure alongside actively growing sales. Delivering and maintaining key performance indicators within the business.
• The performance of your Team - ensure all team members reach their full potential through on-going evaluation, listening, coaching and training.
• Knowledge of and Adherence to all YO! Company Policies and Procedures - ensuring all your team have been trained and follow YO! procedures and policies.
To apply you will have:
• A number of years previous experience working in a supervisory or management position within the catering and hospitality industry.
• Proven leadership expertise & excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think on your feet and work well under pressure.
• An understanding in dealing with budgets, labour controls and forecasting. An understanding of key performance indicators and how to manage these within the business. Ability to accurately report to your Operations Manager on a regular basis.
• Fantastic communication skills with the ability to effectively coach and develop your Team.
• Good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
• Drive and Ambition to grow sales with the help of your Team
• Must have permission to work in the United Kingdom
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of something different and work in a friendly creative environment, we would definitely like to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job