Position : Assistant Manager
Salary : £22,000-£24,000 plus Bonus ( realistic OTE £32,000)
As an Assistant Manager you can expect to be spending your time both in the Workshop getting your hands dirty and also interacting with our customers in person on the counter and over the phone. An Autocentre Assistant Manager regularly steps in and runs the Centre independently to cover the Centre Manager’s leave and absences.
we aim to promote our Assistant Managers to be Managers in the future helping you grow personally, as such you can expect increasing responsibility and opportunity before we find you your own Centre. Drive and ambition are key for this role!
Tools for the Job:
Experience of working as an Assistant Manager, Workshop Controller or Senior Vehicle Technician would be beneficial but not essential;
• A key attribute our Assistant Managers need is to demonstrate they can adopt a customer focused approach to everything that they do.
• They are great communicators, supportive to their colleagues and possess personal drive and ambition to succeed.
Additional key skills and desired attributes:
• An empathetic approach to both colleagues and customers
• High degree of self motivation, alongside promoting and encouraging a strong team ethic
• A flexible 'cando’ attitude
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Can work well and can demonstrate a calm demeanour under pressure
What’s in it for you?
In return we offer an industry leading remuneration package including a Competitive salary, Pension Scheme, Colleague Discounts, Childcare Vouchers and MORE!
So if your looking for your next career move APPLY NOW!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job