Salary: £23k -£25k + bonus
Benefits: quarterly bonus
About the role:
We are currently working with a successful multi-channel retailer of beautiful, unique and affordable furniture and accessories for the home. The business currently has 14 shops and an extensive mail order business, as well as an online and trade business with many thousands of customers throughout the UK and the world beyond.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Your main duties will include: To assist in the organisation and execution of the general daily activities of the showroom, ensuring the team delivers the highest possible standards of customer service and visual merchandising, both face to face and on the phone, in the most efficient and effective manner through the effective development and management of the showroom and Company’s human resources, equipment and provisions. To be pro-active in motivating and leading the showroom sales team to exceed the sales and profit & loss targets, in accordance with Company policies, procedures and standards.
- Extensive professional retail experience in progressively higher supervisory position
- A keen commercial approach to business, extensive selling skills and the ability to motivate others.
- A good eye for display design and a good knowledge of the furniture/home furnishings market.
- Competent IT skills; strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- Flexible approach to working hours as the sector demands.
- Qualities of leadership and management with additional organisational skills.
- Problem-solver, excellent team player.
At Venture, our ambition is simple - to introduce the very best candidates to great businesses. Specialising in Retail, Hospitality, Sales and Head Office recruitment, we’ve built our reputation through outstanding account management and a flexible approach.
With over 20 years developing a network of trusted contacts - we provide solutions nationwide for high volume requirements and executive search assignments.
Whether you’re in Retail Management, Head office, Restaurant Management, Regional Management or from a Sales environment - whether you are a client, a candidate or a potential new employee we’d love to hear from you.
Your Journey. Your Future. Our Passion.
Keywords: manager, sales, furniture, customer service.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job