Basic £16K Genuine and realistic OTE £25,000+
I have the pleasure of recruiting for an Assistant Manager for a nationally recognised brand with market leading products for a branch in the Hertfordshire Region.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Supervisor, Senior Sales Advisor or an existing Assistant Manager to be part of an exceptional, driven and expanding business and to help lead the in-store team.
As an Assistant Manager in this dynamic and exciting team you will be providing outstanding customer service, introducing new and up to date solutions and products and handling queries…we don’t just want to serve our customers; we want them to walk away delighted and content with the whole experience.
- Make the customers feel at home and whilst selling is a large part of the business, you will ensure that great customer service is one of your top priorities.
- You will give expert advice and up to date product knowledge.
- You can lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings.
- Using your natural communication skills and competitive edge, you will be able to bring fresh ideas and experience to the table.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Experience in supporting a team to deliver sales vs targets
- Have experience in working towards targets in a fast paced role
- You will be confident and highly motivated and have a real passion for technology
- You will have experience of being a high achiever with a proven track record of a consistent sales performance
- Thorough training and support
- Excellent bonus & commission opportunities with an expected OTE of £25,000 per annum.
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development & progression opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job