About the role
As Assistant Manager, you'll be the face of our brand, championing the Costa culture and putting great customer service at the heart of everything we do. Supporting your Store Manager, and leading the team in their absence, your responsibilities will be wide and varied, from assisting with recruitment and development to ensuring the quality of coffee and equipment meets our high standards, to managing stock and cash. It all goes in to delivering unbeatable coffee experiences.
Who we're looking for
With a genuine passion for our brand and a plethora of leadership skills, you'll have supervisory/management experience in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment, ideally from retail, hospitality or leisure environment. One day, we hope you'll pick up the keys to your very own Costa. So we're looking for someone who thrives on responsibility, naturally does a little bit more and has that unflappable enthusiasm that will inspire the team and deliver outstanding success.
Costa offers a wide range of benefits and schemes that can help you to save money, and there’s something for everyone. Bring us an enthusiastic, reliable and confident approach, plus a genuine interest in our business, and in return we'll offer you;
- Starting hourly rate of £8.40 rising with training.
- Flexible contracts up to 40 hours per week.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- 50% off food and drink in the store while you are on shift.
- 25% to 50% discount across the Whitbread Group.
- Company pension.
- Access to a wide range of shopping discounts via our Costa Perks website.
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme.
- Plus and a whole lot of opportunity to develop and progress.
Apply now and enter our National talent pool, once there is a suitable vacancy you will be contacted by the store manager.