Job Title: Assistant Manager
Location: Saltaire, Shipley
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
The Company based in Saltaire is an exciting concept combining great food, real ales, continental lagers and live music. The venue is housed in an historic Old Tramshed in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Saltaire.
Their innovative menu consist of authentic wood-fired pizza, traditional pub classics and internationally influenced a la carte dining using fresh, local and seasonal produce.
It is the flagship site for Ossett Brewery Taverns is also famous for its monthly Show nights!
They are currently looking for a talented all-rounder to join their management team, a confident, dynamic, calm, reliable, happy & enthusiastic member of staff with pride of appearance and a positive attitude.
If you have a genuine passion for all things drink related, are interested in delicious food, can provide excellent service to all our guests and would like to join a highly successful company then we want to hear from you.
As Assistant Manager you will be responsible for ensuring our guests experience is prompt, helpful, and engaging so having great social skills is essential. You must have a genuine interest in learning about our clients products and keep up to date with the changing offers.
They expect you to share your knowledge with guests & staff in an informative and friendly manner, being ready and able to promote all our products.
The successful candidate must demonstrate great communication and leadership skills, be self-motivated with a good eye for detail and above all a passion for delivering the highest standards of customer service.
- Supporting the General Manager in the day to day running of the site.
- Involvement in the recruitment, induction, ongoing training and motivation of the staff and the management of the team.
- Taking bookings for the restaurant & show nights
- Ensuring that standards of food and service are consistently excellent
- Serve and present beverages, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
- Accurate completion of the weekly declaration when required.
- Assisting in the opening and closing of the pub
- Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner
- Assisting in stock management and contributing to the financial performance of the site.
- Planning and organisation of events including the promotion of the venue
- Responsibility for the site in the Managers absence - covering days off and holidays
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in all areas of the pub
- Creating a safe environment for staff & customers at all times.
- To be knowledgeable about our product range in particular the cask ales
Experience of working in a similar environment and supervisory role is essential.
Our client offers the opportunity for real career progression (most of our managers have been promoted from within) plus the chance to work for an award winning company that is fast expanding.
They are a successful family run business currently with 25 pubs located throughout the Yorkshire region. Their philosophy is simple; we have a passion for real ale and the contemporary pub experience. They would like to recruit a team of likeminded people.
Please click the APPLY button ton send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Assistant Manager, Assistant Shop Manager, Assistant Retail Manager, Assistant Retail Manager, Retail Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Senior Merchandiser, Retail Merchandiser, Visual Merchandising Assistant Manager will also be considered for this role.
- Assistant Manager
- Retail Supervisor
- Retail Merchandiser
- Assistant Retail Manager
- Senior Merchandiser
- Assistant Shop Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Visual Merchandising Assistant Manager will also be considered for t
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job