Fine Rogerson Footwear is an independent family owned retail business established in 1905 selling a unique mix of branded footwear, in our 13 stores throughout Scotland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our Inverness branch for a Maternity cover that will last for a period of at least 1 year. At Fine Rogerson Footwear you will be passionate about products and creating a sense of fun to inspire and motivate your team. You will lead your team to maximise sales in an atmosphere that creates a buzz on the shop floor for both your customers and staff.
- Sell our products
- Achieve targets through driving sales.
- Control the sales floor
- Plan and organise the day to day running of the shop.
- Motivate the team inspiring them to provide amazing customer service
- Train and Develop the team
- Manage the team and the stock
- Merchandise the shop floor and window
We are passionate about our people; they are our biggest asset and we work hard to develop people who have the desire to be the best. As an Assistant Manager at Fine Rogerson Footwear you will relish a challenge, love taking responsibility and enjoy being part of a fun, friendly environment where people enjoy working with each other. You will already be an Assistant Manager or an experienced Supervisor who really wants to progress their retail career and is looking for the next step, with the following skills:
- Sales and Target Driven
- Passionate about Selling
- Willing to learn and grow with the company
- Positive, determined, proactive person with a can-do attitude
- Be motivated and driven to ensure you achieve any challenge
- Personality to inspire the team and to create a fun, energized environment in which you and your team can Shine!
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- Generous discount on our products.
- Management Training Programme that supports your development and is dedicated to helping you progress your retail career.
So if this sound’s like you and you are looking for a role in which you can Shine, we look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter!
- Positive Personality
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job