Looking for an Assistant Horticulture Manager. HSK Gardening and Leisure is the UK’s leading trade supplier of tree ferns. It specialises in importing tree ferns from Australia which are then supplied to all sectors of the market from our nursery near Banbury.
We are looking for a hard working operative to join our small but expanding team. Responsibilities mainly include the goods in, goods out aspect of the business as well as the care and preparation of plants for dispatch. The role is varied, physical in nature and presents a great opportunity for the right candidate.
- A good degree of manual strength and physical fitness is required to meet the demands of the job.
- Candidates need to be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- During our busy season the ability to work to deadlines and maintain high standards is important.
- Previous horticultural experience is not essential but a desire to learn is expected.
- A full driving licence is required
- Training for all aspects of the job will be provided.
- Our working week is Monday-Friday.
- High Standards
- Work Ethic
- Personal Responsibility
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job