Job Title: Assistant Manager
Salary: upto £24,000 per annum + Benefits
Contract Type: Perm / Full time
Sector: Leisure / Hospitality / Retail
The UK's most loved and trusted Bingo operator is seeking an Assistant Manager based in Swindon, to join its management team.
The company is a solid household name in the gaming industry, with over 143 clubs, 5 million members, and paying out prizes across retail and online of over £42 million per week.
As the Assistant Manager your duties will include:
- Ensuring a consistent delivery of the brand in each customer touch point of the club.
- Executing centrally generated strategy in each department.
- Delivering departmental and club profit budget through execution of all action plans communicated by the General / Deputy General Manager.
- Working in partnership with the other Assistant Managers to co-ordinate the implementation of action plans and service delivery across all departments.
To be a successful Assistant Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Full Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle
- Sociable and chatty.
- Passionate with a sense of fun, enjoys Bingo and knows how to have fun playing it.
- Management or supervisory experience from a leisure, hospitality or retail background.
- An excellent customer focus and belief that customers should have a great time, every time.
- Passion, drive and energy and a real desire to lead, inspire, motivate and develop your team.
- An ability to create a haven for the customers, where they are always welcomed and recognised whilst being able to grow sales and achieve key commercial targets.
- An ability to work at pace and handle a number of different priorities at once.
- An optimistic outlook, always looking for the positive and striving to be the best.
You will be working 40 hours per week. The bingo clubs are open to suit its customer needs, therefore flexibility towards hours of work is a must in this role. In general, clubs are open from 10am to Midnight and working hours will be within this time frame.
In return you will receive a salary of £24,000 per annum, attractive bonus scheme, benefits and an opportunity to build a fantastic career.