Assistant Manager - New Opening - Fresh Food Restaurant - London - £24000 + Bonus
Are you a talented Assistant Manager seeking the chance to further your career in a fresh food, high volume expanding restaurant? Would you prefer to work within a company that offers genuine career development? If so read on!! We have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Assistant Manager to be part of an expanding group of fresh food restaurants in Central London! Salary of up to £24,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Who is the Client?
- Is an independent restaurant company in Central London who are embarking upon an exciting period of expansion.
- Their success has been built upon offering their guests freshly produced dishes, cooked to order using fine quality ingredients
- They treat their employees as an extension of their family and not just payroll numbers and believe that work should be fun so make time to socialise and celebrate success.
- They invest heavily in their internal and external training programmes and pride themselves in developing people internally
- Their restaurants are bright, welcoming, contemporary destinations which offer diners authentic atmosphere for their guest to enjoy a unique casual dining experience.
What will I need to do?
As the Assistant Manager you will be responsible for:
- They are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Manager to be an integral part of their high performing management team.
- As Assistant Manager, you will be tasked in supporting the General Manager in training & large team of chefs and front of house staff.
- An Assistant Manager is responsible for running the perfect shift. You would need to ensure that you are delivering amazing hospitality to all your guests (no matter how busy it gets), leading your team from the front (this is NOT an office based role) and role modelling the "Can Do" attitude that is expected!
What's on offer?
- Our client offers their Assistant Manager a competitive salary of up to £24000
- Great and achievable bonus of up to £8000 per year
- Fantastic selection of lifestyle appropriate benefits on offer
- A genuine opportunity to develop your career
Where do I apply?
- Interested? Think you have what it takes to be an Assistant Manager for this awesome company? Then Click below to make an application today.
This role would suit an existing Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager, Shift Manager, Duty Manager, Deputy Manager, Deputy General Manager or Operations Manager of a similar fast moving, full service restaurant concept.
Central London is easily commutable from Richmond, Mitcham, Bromley, Bexleyheath, Stratford, Southgate, Edgware, Greenford and surrounding areas.
- Restaurant Management