Assistant Manager Vacancy:
Castle is a collection of eclectic urban pubs throughout the UK including some well-known suburban hotspots. Each with a character to suit its local community meaning every Castle pub has its own story to tell.
Looking to speak to ambitious Assistant Managers in Oxford who would like to join one of our unique Castle sites and become part of the wider Mitchells and Butlers business.
As Assistant Manager you will have a competitive salary and rewarding benefits package including up to £1,500 bonus potential per annum plus an amazing 33% staff discount across all the Mitchells and Butlers brands. Not to mention the fantastic career development and progression opportunities!
If you are an Assistant Manager with a passion for creating a remarkable guest experience and are someone who enjoys leading a team to achieve the highest-level results, this is the perfect role for you!
Assistant Manager role:
- Deputising for the General Manager
- Lead the team in delivering an excellent guest experience
- Training and development of the team
What we look for in an Assistant Manager:
- At least 6 months experience in a supervisory role
- Hospitality, leisure or retail experience
- Ability to role model our values and brand standards
- Passionate about great service
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Skilled in organising and planning
- Excellent verbal communication
- An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like
What we can offer you:
We can offer you a personalised induction based on your current skills and knowledge, then set you some tailored goals within our S.T.A.R. development programme. This will help you progress to the next level, and beyond. Besides this you will have the opportunity to develop your career to some of our other excellent brands in Mitchells & Butlers.
- Up to £1,500 bonus potential per annum
- 33% off in ALL our businesses for you and up to 5 friends
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Option to opt in to some of our share schemes (e.g. Free Shares Plan)
- Shopping discounts with many UK leading retailers
- Discount on shoes for work
- Flexible shifts
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Optional funded dental cover
- Chance to earn extra money with our Referral Scheme
For those applicants without their own transport – you must ensure that you are able to travel to and from work at the required times of the job role.
Please Note: Due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job