Due to our continued success we have a position available for a corporate individual who has the ambition to develop their career with a forward thinking company.
Essential attributes required for this vacancy:
- Corporate and professional
- Decision Maker
- Management of people
- Ability to demonstrate negotiation skills
- Computer Literate
- Strong Administration skills
- Confident communicator across all levels of the business
- Experienced working to target’s and deadlines
· Flexibility (Work until the job is done attitude)
The Assistant Manager will help oversee the day to day running of a busy department. You must ensure that the company maximizes all opportunities to increase profit and turnover as well as ensuring customer satisfaction.
Your proactive approach will help maintain the company’s competitive edge by working with our senior management team to ensure key client relationships are developed in line with our strategic objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional, vibrant and friendly team who expect to receive the rewards from all their hard work. Go Green will provide the platform and support whilst developing your skills and offering all the necessary training to achieve your goals.
You should have the ability to work at a fast pace with high attention to detail ensuring concise and reliable decisions are made. Your willingness and flexibility to adapt with the business should be evident, with discretion, tact and judgement shown throughout the role.
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm with flexibility to suit the business requirements.
Occasional Saturday Morning 8.30am until 12 noon
Starting salary with potential for growth: £20,000 - £23,000 (Dependant on experience)
- 20 Days holiday +Bank Holidays plus 1 additional day for each year’s service up to 5 years
- On-going career and salary progression
- Auto-enrolment pension plan
- A Full training plan will be provided
- Our offices are conveniently located on the outskirts of Doncaster.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job