Major Refurbishment - Exciting New Fresh Food Concept!
A Little about us
At Marston's we have been running pubs and brewing our famous beers for over 180 years. We are proud of our history and heritage and with an already strong portfolio of pubs and restaurants, we offer something for everyone.
We pride ourselves on being an aspirational company who deliver operational excellence and exceptional service and this is proven with our on-going investment in our pubs and hotels.
The Nitty Gritty
With the evolution of a new independent-styled premium concept we are looking for an Assistant Manager who will support the General Manager within a new, exciting, fast paced, growing brand offering fresh food, premium drinks, cocktails, amazing experiences and a fast-paced environment!
Working for us has its Perks
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate of pay and a reliable hours contract
- Bonus scheme to reward you for all that hard work both on stage and off
- Our online discount scheme, Marston’s Rewards, giving you high street and online discounts so you can treat yourself
- 20% discount on Marston’s food and hotels with our Privilege Card at our Marston’s managed houses
- 30% off food and drink while on shift
- Regular incentive schemes to keep you motivated and recognise your hard work
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Our Career Path and development programmes which could see you progress to General Manager level and beyond!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job