Due to ongoing growth and continued success our client are looking for future leaders and have an Assistant Manager vacancy in Holloway. As part of O2 Telefonica and the winner of multiple industry awards, our client are the kind of people that think technology is amazing, if you too have this passion this may be the opportunity for you. It is this passion and our commitment to customer excellence that keep our customers coming back for more.
They have opportunities in Holloway, if you share this passion our client would love to hear from you. As the Assistant Manager, they are looking for well-rounded and commercial retail manager, who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative. The ideal candidate will have previous experience either as a management or supervision of a team.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager:
- Be part of and lead a successful team to deliver company and store objectives
- Take responsibility to learn, develop and progress, and support others to improve
- Build a good rapport with customers internally and externally
- Assist the Manager in day to day operations of the store.
- Maximise store profitability, by promoting Customer Service Excellence and Sales
- Provide an enjoyable customer experience, whilst tailoring solutions to meet specific customer needs
- Lead, coach and motivate the team to deliver.
- Lead by example
- Deputize and fill-in for the manager when necessary.
Skills required for the successful Assistant Manager:
- Experience as either a manager or supervisor of a team
- Friendly and enthusiastic with an ability to build rapport easily
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Desire to progress with our growing business.
- Balance own tasks and objectives and support those of colleagues.
If this Assistant Manager role is for you, and you would like to be part of a growing company and the opportunities this may lead to, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job