This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Salary: £18,075 per annum
Are you passionate about sport and the outdoors, as well as delivering a fantastic customer experience?
Our client is looking for the next retail superstars to join their business as they drive their business forward through a period of expansion.
- We are looking for Retailers who are fundamentally passionate about our customers’ experience and how we can provide the very best service, each and every time
- An inspiring and hands on leader with a great eye for detail
- A love of sport, the outdoors and a dedication to delivering great service!
- Able to nurture and develop a happy and high achieving team
- A skilled manager, used to achieving great results in a busy, retail store
- With previous experience in a high turnover environment, you will be able to lead by example and will be a self-motivated leader
- You will have the ability to prioritise, anticipate changes and implement effective recommendations
THE ROLE –
- Lead a team on the shop floor to deliver the highest store standards and customer focus and service
- Focused and able to contribute to the financial success of the store, delivering results and managing budgets
- Coach and develop the retail team to deliver a high performing team
- Recruit and train the team, ensuring high levels of product knowledge
- Commercially plan for your retail business, considering financial forecasting and budgeting inputting ideas and action to maximize sales, promotions and shop floor layout
- Drive sales, average transaction value and customer service
- Deliver strong visual merchandising to create customer impact
- Maintain high retail store standards ensuring the excellent display of this quality product
- Achieve target against all retail operation Key Performance Indicators
- When required you'll be performing the duty manager role, including opening and closing the store
With over 100 stores in the UK, this specialist sports retailer are delivering consistent growth and have huge plans for the next year! With in-store experts, a fantastic range and unbeatable value our client prides themselves on being the first port of call for all your sporting goods.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail & HR recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We provide our candidates with a consultative, honest, high quality and efficient service which develops long term relationships ensuring we become the preferred consultancy for all our clients and candidates. We pride ourselves on understanding people – we are real, we get to the real you and we will get you real results. But then, put simply - It’s the way we work.
McCarthy Recruitment is retained and exclusive on this assignment .
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job