Cometitive salary plus excellent benefits including; Pension, Life Assurance & Opportunity to earn a Bonus
Are you a passionate and experienced retail Assistant Manager used to working in a fast paced store environment looking for your next big career move?
Do you want work for one of Europe’s largest discount retailers? If you’re thinking YES, then you need to join our Poundland family.You are sure to have heard of us but did you know
Poundland is the biggest single price discount retailer in Europe, providing our customers with amazing value since 1990 and are part of the Steinhoff UK retail group. Poundland have nearly 900 stores, operate across 3 countries and serve 7 million customers a week in our stores.
Our retailing concept is simple: offering a wide range of branded and own label products at amazing everyday value.
We’re looking for a hands on and customer focused Assistant Manager or Supervisor looking for progression to join our Poundland family.About this amazing Assistant Manager opportunity
Our Assistant Manager roles are unique, we’re offering you the opportunity to support your Store Manager to run a store for one of the most well-known retail brands in the UK.
You’ll help your Store Manager to:
- Lead, support and motivate the team to hit performance targets and maintain exceptional standards of customer service.
- Support with people related activities i.e. training, induction, recruitment and HR issues.
- Ensure the management of all cash and other daily administrative tasks are achieved.
- Use your commercial awareness to help drive sales and ensure trading compliance standards are met.
- Treat every pound as your own and keeping costs low so we can create amazing value for our customers.
Are you passionate about people, able to deliver excellent service and able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with customers and colleagues.
- A team player, hands on manager not afraid to “roll up your sleeves”.
- Self-motivated and resilient, you deal with each and every challenge with a positive and proactive outlook.
- Enthusiastic and above all must have a sense of humour!
Like what you hear and feel you can add value here at Poundland as one our amazing Assistant Managers then what are you waiting for – APPLY TODAY as we can’t wait to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job