We currently have a fantastic opportunity foran Assistant Store Manager to join one of the UK’s largest multi-channel retailers of affordable, stylish, quality clothing for women.
With over 300 stores across the UK, this fast-paced retailer has a strategy which is proving year-on-year growth. With an average of 15 years long-service within its team, they recognise, reward and develop their staff to the opportunities available.
Your role will include:
- To proactively support the Store Manager in maximising sales through promoting excellent customer service and creating a culture which puts the customer first
- To ensure the highest retail standards through visual merchandising, stock management and customer engagement
- Responsible for supporting the management and development of the sales team and supervisor and in the absence of the Store Manager, be accountable for the efficient operation of the store
- Full-time, permanent hours; 37.5 hours per week, including Saturdays, bank-holidays and late nights during peak periods, based on a rota and the needs of the business
Who we are looking for:
- You will have worked in a senior role within the retail or preferably the fashion industry
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate an efficient and effective management style having had exposure to managing a team of staff
- You will enjoy working in a structured environment within a successful retailer
- You need to have an outgoing personality and be extremely confident in dealing with people
- You will need to be able to identify challenges and implement proactive solutions to meet business objectives
Key Employee Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount schemes
- Comprehensive training programme
- Future career development opportunities
If working for a brand whose key values of 'Integrity, Respect, Friendly Service and Professionalism’ are aligned with yours then please contact us today to discuss your application in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job