Assistant Manager - Destination pub - Great location
I am working alongside a leading pub and bar group with sites across West and North Yorkshire, in their hunt for an ambitious Assistant Manager to assist the general manager in the day to day management of all aspects of the business in this destination spot. The company have an incredible training and development structure and have a huge focus on job satisfaction and progression.
This site is exceptionally busy and I am looking for a manager who can not only maintain the high standard of drink service and the pubs reputation for great beer, but also be driven to push food sales forward.
Why would you want to work for this company?
* Genuine and clear career progression internally
* Competitive salary + Tips and achievable bonus scheme
* A transparent employer, given you real input in the direction of business
* Friendly working environment with like-minded colleagues
* Experience with cask ales and cellars
* Be dedicated and driven to drive sales
* A passion for the pub/bar trade
* Hold a personal license
* Focused on a positive customer experience
If you are interested in this position please hit APPLY below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job