Assistant Manager - FaceGym - London St Johns Wood
Full-time - includes working evenings and weekends
FaceGym is the first of its kind and a unique facial fitness experience, and is in the confidence-boosting business. Think of us as a complete gym workout for your face. We combine powerful kneading movements with our high-performance skincare, innovative tools and cutting-edge technology to tone and tighten the 40+ forgotten muscles of the face - in our Studios, on face-gym.com and our Digital Studio, third-party retailers (Sephora, Selfridges, SAKS, Net-a-Porter to name a few, and many new ones to come), and at home. We are based in central London, working across the UK & USA, with new markets to launch soon!
Who We’re Looking For:
Supervise the Studio and ensure the smooth-running service each day. To manage and co-ordinate the scheduling of facial workout bookings, ensuring smart bookings to help boost profitability. Leading by example in offering the best customer service.
· Communicate effectively and professionally with the whole team throughout the day to support in the delivery of a 5-star customer experience and making the team aware of any challenges may arise.
· Responsible for ensuring the Studio achieves sales targets. Encouraging upgrades, smart booking and driving retail sales.
· Supporting Studio Manager with inventory management and stock control, effectively completing monthly stock takes.
· Accurately complete Company paperwork within set guidelines and time limits
· Ensuring all team members are adapting client conversations where appropriate, strengthening the interaction and engagement at all stages of the workout, service, maximising every sales opportunity to achieve all set KPI’s.
· Leading by example at all times ensuring that you portray a professional image and conduct yourself in a manner that represents the brand at a high standard.
· To have a strong focus on client loyalty and occupancy rates- inspiring the team to continually improve on their own occupancy and rebook goals.
· Ensuring the front desk, and work stations are clean and presentably stocked with the necessary products and tools/equipment required to carry out the full range of workouts and necessary tasks.
· Support Studio Manager with recruitment of Trainers and Front of House Attendants.
· To confidently manage and overcome customer complaints and challenges in the studio and over the phone.
· Responsible for ensuring company policies are followed at all times, such as cancellation and lateness policy to clients to keep a smooth running of business.
· To have a strong focus on maximising retail potential and client retention.
· Having the confidence to overcome selling challenges & ability to create retail theatre to attract and entice customers, incorporating the client journey, brand story whilst engaging with customers.
· Maintain an exceptional customer experience at every touch point of the client’s experience in the studio.
· Establish a professional working relationship with each team member in order to assist them in their individual development.
· To keep informed of all Company initiatives.
· Being skillful on Zenoti system booking system.
Skills & Qualities:
The ideal candidate will have;
· The ability to motivate and lead the team and to drive high performance
· A 'can do’ entrepreneurial attitude to help support the team and drive the business forward
· Strong numeracy skills
· Commercially aware with a passion for skincare and beauty
- Enjoys exploring opportunities and using own initiative
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A team player with inspirational social skills
- Articulate and confident communicator
· Experience working with an online booking system
At FaceGym we work hard to ensure we promote a working culture that is positive, inspirational and truly inclusive; our teams are as diverse as our customers, and it’s this diversity that drives our success. We believe that people perform better when they can be themselves, in a healthy and supportive team environment.
When coming to work with us at FaceGym, you are joining an amazing company, but you are also joining part of the Family.
Love what you do
You are Important!
If these Values mean something to you, and you’d like to work for a Company, where we have fun, are kind to each other and are continuously striving to be the very best - then we want to hear from YOU!
- Great discounts on FaceGym workouts and products
- 28 days holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Confidential 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid time and a half for hours worked past 8pm
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/ visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing an interest in FaceGym - we know there is a lot of choice out there. We aim to respond to everyone who has shown interest in the role, however due to a high number of applications, if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £13.00-£15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Assistant Manager
View public job page
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
- Team Management
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'