Assistant Manager / Manager / Restaurant / Customer Service
Assistant Manager is needed by our client, an award-winning rustic seafood restaurant serving Devon's finest seafood to be based in their Bigbury Restaurant in Devon. Known as a hidden gem, they have been given the title as one of UK's Top 100 Restaurants, as well as been commended in the Michelin Guide and the Harden's Guide, and featured in national press.
Due to their immense success, they are now looking for a new member to join their team. This will be a hands-on role where you will be acting as an ambassador for their company and will play an integral part of the floor management rota on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage and mentor your Front of House team (of 8 staff per shift)
- Inspire your team during pre-shift meetings
- Build long-term relationships with customers
- Respond to customer complaints and take corrective action
- Deliver agreed sales and volume targets
- Provide and update weekly reports
- ?Demonstrate a strong understanding of the heritage of the local area?
- Monitor the quality of performance during service and report any other issues to the Restaurant Operations Manager
- Work closely with the Restaurant Operations Manager to identify and maximise all sales opportunities
- Build a strong relationship with and between the Head Chef and the Restaurant Operations Manager
- Valid UK driving license
- Excellent interpersonal communication English skills (verbal and written)
- Strong knowledge of computers (MS Word, Office, Excel)
- Good knowledge of EPOS systems
- Understanding of Health & Safety
- Personal license (preferable)
- First Aid certification (preferable)
Important Personal Traits
- Innovative and creative mind
- Attentive to detail
- Capable of multitasking
- Possessing leadership skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate others into action
- Strong competitor awareness and analytical mind
- Aptitude for problem-solving and decision-making to provide timely solutions
- Ability to thrive in the face of adversity and constantly changing environment
Type: Full Time, Rota
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most successful and well-established seafood restaurants in the UK. If you possess the passion and competitive drive to exceed their expectations, they would love to hear from you.
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
- Assistant Manager / Manager / Restaurant / Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job