Assistant Manager - Sales Focused Retailer - Job Summary
Assistant Manager role for this sales focused retailer who offer exceptional rewards and have a key focus on customer service. You will be part of one of the UK's leading and most successful retail companies and given the opportunity to lead and develop a top performing sales team whilst establishing excellent relationships with customers on a 1-2-1 basis.
Alongside the Store Manager, you will have a strong personal sales skill as well as being a passionate people manager who takes pride in developing top performing teams with excellent customer service skills.
Assistant Manager - Sales Focused Retailer - Role Responsibility
As Assistant Manager, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Drive performance to ensure all KPI's are achieved and store turnover targets are met.
- Manage, motivate and develop the sales team.
- Recruit, train and develop sales consultants.
- Manage profit and loss, controlling the bottom line.
Assistant Manager - Sales Focused Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
Applications are especially welcomed from those who are currently working in, or have experience of working in a management or supervisory capacity in the following retail sectors: DIY, mobile phones, electrical, furniture, jewellery, flooring etc.
As an Assistant Manager you must also have:
- Experience in a customer-facing environment.
- Excellent people skills.
- Strong performance management and training and development skills.
- Strong personality and character.
- Hands on approach in what can be a small store team.
- Commercially aware and results orientated.
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job