My Client is an active lifestyle clothing and accessories retailer proudly based in the UK. Born in 1988, they have grown from selling just a few t-shirts and sweatshirts to become one of the UK’s most iconic, multi-channel retail brands stocking a wide range of Womenswear, Menswear, Childrenswear, Footwear, and Accessories. With over 200 stores in the UK, Ireland and the USA, together with established e-commerce and wholesale operations. Its customers are always within easy reach of the brand.
This role would ideally suit someone looking to develop and progress quickly through the ranks who has a high street fashion background. Assisting across all aspects of the day to day running of the team and sales floor.
- Driving sales through business KPIs
- Training and development for all team members
- Performance management
- Brand Ambassador
- Fashion retail experience is preferred as well as a good approach to customer service.
- A strong sense of commerciality.
- Previous experience in a similar role within fashion would be advantageous but not essential
- Store Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job