Reports to: You will report directly on a daily basis to the Manager.
To be a part of a management team that drives sales productivity, efficiency, and customer service levels of the store.
Manage the sales performance of the store/concession and staff productivity level.
Manage and develop the Supervisor.
AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Customer Service and Store Performance
* Maintain and increase the sales figures of the store/concession.
* Ensure all forward planning that is necessary for the store/concession is implemented.
* Ensure that sales budgets/targets are communicated to staff and the progressive result of the store/concession.
* Monitor productivity of the sales staff on a weekly/monthly basis.
* Ensure staff acknowledge customers quickly and offer friendly, courteous and efficient service.
* Be aware of competitor ranges and price points.
* Record and reports any missed opportunities.
* Ensure staff use and understand the 'Add on Sale' technique.
* Ensure that all staff has a thorough knowledge of all products.
* Ensure that all customer follow up is done promptly and efficiently.
* Ensure that any phone enquiries/sales are handled efficiently.
* Ensure that all staff has a thorough understanding of the company mystery shop format, and that this is used as a method of training.
* Confident in handling customer enquiries and complaints when required
* Ensure that the shop floor coverage is maintained.
Staff Training & Development
* Train/coach staff in company selling techniques using relevant materials.
* Ensure that training sessions are organised and held on a regular basis for the staff.
* Assists the manager in regular contact with suppliers to organize training sessions.
* Communicate any relevant company information to staff.
* Ensures all store and company rules and standards are adhered to at all times by staff.
* Assists in conducting staff meetings as required including taking minutes and compiling file notes to the company standard.
* Ensures that the daily planner is organized and actioned when required including holding any daily briefs with the team.
* Assist in shop floor cover including which areas of responsibility staff will be delegated.
* Assist in monitoring the timekeeping of all staff this includes monitoring lateness and breaks.
* Assist in monitoring staff sickness, and follows company policy, which includes return to work interviews and absence certificates.
* Assists in staff discipline and carry out coaching as required.
* Confident in delegating to staff.
* Ensure all of your team complies with Store/Concession dress code.
* Ensures that all company rules and regulations area adhered to by staff.
* Have a thorough knowledge of all company/brand guidelines and standards.
* Assist the store manager in implementing visual merchandising changes within the store.
* Coach and train staff in all company visual merchandising guidelines.
* Assist the store manager in carrying out all window changes to the company guidelines.
* Ensure the products are clean, tidy and well presented.
* Maintain a high level of store housekeeping.
* Assists in the handling of cash, petty cash, and all other financial transactions.
* Assists in completing all figures and sales information on a daily, weekly, basis.
* Assists in creating the monthly/weekly staff rota for the store.
* Assists in stationary orders as per company standards.
* Implements any changes to procedures quickly and efficiently.
* Accurately completes any weekly/monthly paperwork when required.
* Ensures any paperwork completed by staff is done correctly and to Case standard.
* Ensure that all paperwork and files in the department are maintained.
* Ensures markdowns, price changes, discontinued lines are actioned accordingly.
* Ensure all problematic events/situations that occur in the store/concession are accurately diarised.
* Ensure that all requests made by head office/area manager including correspondence by email are responded to in a timely manner.
* Liaise with head office and/or other stores as needed.
* Maintains all price files, and brand profiles, and uses these to assist with stock requests and replenishment.
* Monitors product minimums/profile reports on a regular basis, and communicates to head office any necessary changes.
* Assists in controlling the movement of stock into and out of store.
* On a daily basis ensure that replenishment is carried out to the store schedule and to the movement reports.
* Monitor deliveries that are expected to the store.
* Ensure that all deliveries are processed correctly.
* Ensure that all stock counts are carried out as instructed by Head Office.
* Maintain all stockroom areas in a tidy and methodical manner.
* Awareness of product availability and out of "STOCKS" and communicates this to the relevant personnel.
Health & Safety
* Establish a good understanding of health and safety policies of the store and ensure that staff uphold these policies.
* Highlight any potential risk areas to relevant personnel.
* Ensure all members of your team understand the correct stock handling procedures e.g. lifting and unpacking of boxes, using sharp instruments and any relevant training is arranged.
* Arrange manual handling training for your team as required.
* To maintain good relationships with all of Case management and staff.
* Carry out or assist in any other duties as requested by area manager or head office.
* Train staff in security awareness and ensure that any security systems are used efficiently.
* Report and document any theft correctly.
* To be able to deputise for your manager in his/her absence as requested.
* Maintain the required standard of appearance
- Customer Service
- Assistant Manager