This boutique belongs to one of the leading, most popular, time makers in the Industry.
Not only could this be a great opportunity for a strong supervisor to step up to the role of Assistant Manager, it also provides in depth training for someone to further their development in the industry.
The role includes:
- People management and Training, supporting for store manager to ensure in-store training is implemented into daily activities.
- Keeping the brand values in store.
- Motivate employees and develop their skills
- Ensure all employees are presentable and aligned with the company style guide
- Complete all HR and admin duties for the store
- Complete weekly and monthly reports for Head office including merchandising and retail operations.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service at all times.
- Manage all customer complaints so issues are resolved quickly and appropriately.
- Implement and manage effective security procedures
- Stock Control and Merchandising
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience with managing a leading brand or luxury retailer.
- You must be a natural leader and confident sales person, ability to be the number one sales person in store.
- Strong experience with managing employees.
- Excellent people management skills; effective leadership and training experience
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience in store level recruitment
- The ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Watch experience is a plus.
Paying up to £23,000 plus a competitive bonus and great benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity and wish to apply for the position please contact
*PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICANTS, ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*
- Assistant Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job