This business currently has 14 sites in the UK and are expanding very quickly. This is a very unique concept and the plan is to get to 80 sites by 2020. The investment is already guaranteed it is just a case of getting the venues and right teams in place.
If you are looking for a genuinely unique concept this is a great time to join a company where your career can grow alongside theirs. There is also the opportunity to progress into other areas i.e. training, recruitment, HO.. as the business develops
As a result of this expansion we are helping our client look for an Assistant Manager for their store opening in Reading.
What we are looking for with an Assistant Manager
- You will have experience in a branded restaurant environment, with at least 1 year in an Assistant Manager role.
- Used to having an influence on the P+L
- Have an entrepreneurial flair and desire to grow your own business through corporate business development as well as repeat business through excellent service.
- Good understanding of fresh food produce and have a worldly knowledge of wine.
- Good track record of developing teams through pathways to success.
- A genuine love for the hospitality industry
If this sounds like the new venture you are searching for please apply, the right candidates will have immediate interviews with the client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job