We are looking for a keen and ambitious Assistant Manager looking to learn and develop for this delightful pub and restaurant in this fascinating building originally a coaching inn and full of charm and character. The pub is part of a growing group, but each site is unique and has its own character. There is always traditional pub warmth and welcome with a freshly prepared menu, an exciting selection of ales and beers plus an impressive array of gins and whiskey. The service is friendly and personal to delivering a superb guest experience. This is an exciting career opportunity as you will be involved in all aspects of the business including food and wine tastings, menu development and helping to plan and market events.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a real foodie with a genuine passion for wine and beer
- Have hospitality in their bones and possess excellent customer service skills
- Be innovative, motivated and enthusiastic
- Be flexible and keen to learn and develop
- Have experience in a similar fresh food environment
- Possess a 'can do’ attitude and be hands on
- Most importantly, have a sense of humour
In return, the company is offering a very competitive salary package, a 48 hour contract and excellent benefits. The company also offer superb training, development and career opportunities.
Due to the high number of applications we can only respond to those candidates whose skills and experience match our client's specification. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
- Team Management
- Bar Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job