Assistant Manager- Premium Designer Brand- Ashford
Job title - Assistant Manager
Salary - up to £30,000
Global Premium Fashion Brand renowned for its contemporary and sleek product are looking for an Assistant Store Manager for their Outlet in Ashford, London.
The assistant manager is responsible for overseeing the customer experience, training and development of the store staff, leading by example on the selling floor and maintaining the store standards on the selling floor and stockroom.
- Ensure all associates complete training per company guidelines
- Lead by example by training, developing and providing ongoing feedback and coaching on product knowledge, selling skills, visual merchandising and delivering the customer experience
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service as a priority at all times by executing and achieving the Customer Experience consistently through regular assessment, coaching and follow-up with team
- Maintains all visual merchandising standards, directives, promotions, and overall cleanliness and organisation of the sales floor and stockroom
Drive Sales + Profitability
- Meet or exceed profitability expectations for the store in sales, payroll, shrink and conversion
- Meet all payroll expectations
- Control company assets by meeting all loss prevention measures
- Execute and comply with all company policies and procedures
- Uses sound judgement when making decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Acts with integrity and respect
- Adapts to changes required by the business
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Assumes and completes other duties as assigned by supervisor
Salary & Benefits
Up to £30k basic + benefits
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'