• Reporting to the Shop Manager, you will support them to drive the performance of the store by engaging with and developing your team to their full potential;
• Using your strong commercial acumen to achieve the best sales results (yes that means you; with your best sellers list permanently in your back pocket!) and inspirational personality to motivate your team, you will be a passionate leader who is pivotal to the success of your Shop;
• Each of our Shops supports a local charity and you will also be tasked with partnering with them to continue to support their important fundraising.
As well as our beautifully designed product our customers also find areas to relax and have a coffee or tea, designated play areas for children, eye-catching creative elements and some of our Shops even have their own children’s cinema, themed fitting rooms and weekly customer events.
You’ll understand how these experience features ultimately contribute to our commercial success (whilst also being bags of fun!) and they’ll be a key measureable of your Shops’ performance.
As an Assistant Manager at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
• Monthly bonus opportunity
• Up to 30 days holiday per annum
• 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
• 50% discount and a further 22 items of uniform per annum
• BUPA Dental Insurance
• Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Pension Contribution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job