Zachary Daniels Recruitment are exclusively looking for an Assistant Manager for a luxury footwear brand.
Our client are a globally-renowned footwear and accessories brand, recognised for their high quality leather goods. Founded in the early 1900s and more successful than ever, this is a fantastic business to be a part of.
Based in this prestigious location of Old Bond Street, it is incredibly important that we find a highly experienced Deputy Boutique Manager who will have worked in a luxury retail environment previously and demonstrate a high competence in the following duties:
* Smoothly managing the running of the store
* Training and development of staff
* Bringing an existing client book, and growing this further whilst in the role
* Maximising sales by driving excellent and consistent customer service
* Delivering on KPIs, to ensure the sales, profit and performances targets are met
* To analyse the business to see where improvements can be made
* To provide leadership to the retail team through example and regular communication
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Previously worked in luxury footwear/accessories in a management position
* Fluent in English and excellent communication skills, another language is advantageous.
* Dynamic attitude to bring to this fast paced role
* A positive team leader
Zachary Daniels specialises in luxury retail recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job