Assistant Store Manager - Expanding High Street Fashion retailer!
£26,500 + benefits
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is recruiting for an inspirational Assistant Manager to join a top performing store in Liverpool. This high street fashion brand have paved the way in out of town retailing and are growing in the UK.
As a manager you will add to a positive working environment and enjoy the variety of working with multi brands.
You will be responsible for:
* Driving customer service levels.
* Leading and motivating your team.
* Overseeing people, service, operations and product management.
* Sales generation, driving kpi's, budget and p&l management.
* Ensuring a high level of visual standards and commerciality are maintained.
* Training and people development.
* One to one coaching and succession planning.
* Supporting the Store Manager with daily planning and running the store.
Ideal experience working with fashion with a turnover of £2m+ is essential and you must have an interest in fashion trends. You will currently be an Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Department Manager or Store Manager to be considered for this role. The salary is up to £26,500 dependent on experience and is reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment.
- assistant manager
- deputy manager
- high street
- floor manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job