Assistant Manager - Bristol City Centre
Lifestyle Fashion Retailer - Men's & Ladies casual wear
£17-18.5k basic depending on experience plus generous bonus scheme
Our client has a strong & stable heritage in lifestyle fashion & footwear and we are looking for an Assistant Manager for their new high profile store in Bristol. Our client stocks a number of men's & ladies leading brands and we are looking for a driven ambitious manager or strong supervisor to come on board who has proven experience in driving KPIs & delivering a world-class customer experience.
Assistant Manager duties will include;
- Supporting the store manager with the smooth operation and day-to-day running of this high profile store
- Drive all KPIs such as sales, conversion, UPT
- Ensure high calibre customer service at all times
- Support & encourage the on-going development of your team through regular training and personal development plans
- Analyse commercial reports such as best sellers and category reports to ensure the shop floor is reflective of the current market and VM standards are strong.
We are looking to speak with existing Assistant Managers, department managers, floor managers OR strong supervisors who are ready for that next stage in their career. Interviews taking place SOON so apply today!
Key works: assistant manager, deputy manager, floor manager, department manager, concession manager, sports, outdoor, lifestyle, fashion, retail, Bristol
- assistant manager
- deputy manager
- department manager
- concession manager
- floor manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job