Assistant Manager - Fashion & Accessories - Oxford - £21,000 + benefits
Tuesday to Saturday!
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is seeking an Assistant Manager for a top performing store in Oxford. This rapidly expanding lifestyle brand specialise in fashion, accessories and home-wares that are both stylish and contemporary. 2018 has seen significant growth in the UK, they are known for valuing their people and driving internal progression.
- Delivering and executing a personal level of customer service.
- Driving sales, kpi's management and budget control.
- Managing personal development, recruitment and inspiring your team.
- Commercial decision-making, analysing reports and sharing creative ideas.
- Networking locally, building relationships and hosting customer events.
- Acting as a brand ambassador in positive behaviours, leadership and communication.
- Managing the store confidently in the absence of the Store Manager.
Experience to is essential as a Store Manager, Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager within fashion, footwear, accessories or beauty. This is the ideal time to join the business, work with autonomy and be part of the brands development. This is a great role to gain exposure in as you report to a Dual Site Store Manager.
The salary is up to £21,000 + exclusive benefits and is reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Apply now to be considered for the role of Assistant Manager.
- assistant manager
- deputy manager
- high street
- department manager
- store manager
- floor manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job