Assistant Manager - Leyton
Employment Type - Permanent
Work Location - Leyton
About UsIn February 2016, Paddy Power and Betfair merged to form one of the largest online betting operators in the world: Paddy Power Betfairplc. The merger propelled the enlarged group into the FTSE 50.
The Paddy Power brand boasts an international multi-channel betting and gaming group. The Paddy Power brand is widely seen as one of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe. The Betfair brand is famous for Innovation. Betfair pioneered the betting exchange in 2000 - a product which altered the landscape of the sports betting industry.
Today, Paddy Power Betfair is a force to be reckoned with. We have a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia and the USA, as well as a range of B2C and B2B operations across Europe.DescriptionRole Title: Assistant Manager, (Full Time, 40 hours per week)
Department: UK Retail
Reporting Relationship: Shop Manager
Assistant Managers, who they are:
We bring excitement to life. Our aim is to be a world-class betting and gaming business, trusted by our customers, colleagues and partners. We lead the market through innovation, offer best-in-class and personalised gambling experiences, provide entertainment and safe, responsible gambling experience. Our Assistant Managers are at the core to making this happen.
You will be fully accountable for the Shop and the Shop team in the absence of the Shop Manager, taking on full Duty Management responsibility for opening, closing, managing and supervising the team. Our Assistant Managers create a fun environment and delight our customers, while delivering high profits. They ensure that the experience for every customer is just what they want.
What they do
Our Assistant Managers…
• Deliver outstanding levels of customer service
• Floor walk and greet customers
• Meet the shop’s monthly targets
• Grow local market share by targeting new betting and gaming customers
• Deliver success on key products and initiatives including multi-channel
• Ensure the shop remains fully compliant
How they do it
Our Assistant Managers…
• Are continuously striving to be ahead of the game and achieve more for our customers
• Have excellent communication and listening skills, which is essential in ensuring a successful shop, from working with their team, coaching them on the go, clearly explaining the rules, to sharing knowledge and experience
• Take pride in playing by the rules, act as a role model and are hands on when it comes to completing tasks
• Thrive in changing situations and continually adapting at pace in order to drive better performance of the shop and shop colleagues
• Celebrate success collectively and share rewards fairly with their colleagues
If you think you have the skills and behaviours required for this role, then apply for a job with Paddy Power today!Our ValuesOur values are important to us. In fact they shape and guide everything we do - from improving our performance and working as a team, to hiring the right people and developing our talent.
There are five key values that we live by:
Relentless Will To Win: We strive to stay ahead of the game and achieve more for our customers and each other.
Collaboration: We win by having the best people, working well together and building strong relationships.
Integrity: We take pride in doing what’s right. No exceptions.
Agility: We adapt at pace and with purpose, and thrive amid change.
Low Ego: We take our work seriously but not ourselves, and never believe our own hype.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job