Assistant Manager - Leading Branded Pub Company - Bishop's Stortford - Up to £24,000.
About the Company
Our client is a pub company that has a collection of amazing venues with a fantastic reputation for their food and drink offering. They are committed to serving seasonally inspired cooking and providing great service in superbly designed pubs, each with its own individually distinct characteristics. Their experienced teams of Chefs prepare all of the dishes from fresh, using carefully sourced ingredients. They pride themselves on their food, their service and their people.
Assistant Manager - The Rewards
- Salaru up to £24,000
- Live in accommodation
- Excellent bonus structure
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great training and development opportunities
- Progression plans with opportunities to move between pubs
- Discount across all sites
Assistant Manager - Requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and use your own initiative
- Be flexible and the kind of person who jumps in to help out to ensure service is never compromised
- Strong front of house presence and leadership skills
- Socially confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Has excellent attention to detail and a passion for providing excellent customer service and leading the team by example
- Indicates a positive 'can do attitude'
- Enjoys working to high standards and working under pressure
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is able to respond to customers appropriately and respond to their needs
- Able to give clear direction, delegate effectively and adapt to change
- Strong decision making skills with the ability to inspire others, and coach and mentor team members
- Extensive organisational skills in particular organising and running events at the site
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance Management
Assistant Manager - Responsibilities
The role as Assistant Manager involves supporting the General Manager with the day-to-day running and development of this high quality business Our client is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to focus on quality and service who can support and develop their team to deliver a fantastic guest experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Staff management and development
- Achieving targets set by the General Manager
- Developing the existing the team
- Maximising sales across all aspects of the business
- Merchandising the bar and the front of house area
- Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met and adhered to
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to Detail2Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'