Assistant Manager – Kenilworth
Position: Assistant Manager/ Coffee
Salary: up to £18,000 plus Bonus
Are you a hands-on leader with great people skills?
We are looking for an Assistant Manager for an award-winning franchise business! The concept is a well-known coffee brand with a strong footprint in the market. The right person will be hands on with a can-do attitude to their work.
The benefits of the Assistant Manager!
- The chance to join a growing company
- The chance to be part of a trendy and innovative concept
- Competitive salary of up to £18,000 + Bonus
- The chance to work with likeminded professionals
- An opportunity to grow and train develop others
The role of the Assistant Manager!
- Stock management (Ordering, stock management, weekly stock take)
- Quality control (Regular food quality checks, ensuring consistency in food quality)
- Opening and closing procedures (Cashing out, banking, cleaning and closing checks
- Ensuring constant high quality of work by motivating the team and giving constructive feedback
- Working on a constant improvement of team training and ensuring the high quality of training for new employees (testing and graduating team members, giving them cross training)
- Creating an enjoyable atmosphere
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'